BOOK A TRIP NOW 800.777.8090
9am - 5pm EST
Why Choose Classic Adventures
Each of Our 2013 Bicycle Tours Includes
- Use of a Classic Adventures Trek bicycle. (fully equipped for touring)
- A non-regimented "cycle-at-your-own pace itinerary" with an average 35-65 miles per day and the option of additional or fewer miles.
- Lodging in select country inns and hotels. (Based on double occupancy)\
- Daily breakfast and dinners. (Fewer dinners for some tours; see individual tour descriptions and prices.)
- Free transfers and long term parking for most tours. (See daily itineraries.)
- Support vehicle for transporting luggage, equipment, snacks, drinks, and overall assistance.
- Detailed maps, route descriptions, and cultural information on a daily basis.
- Most commercial transportation within the country of most tours. (See daily itineraries for specific transfer information.)
- Friendly and experienced multi-lingual guide and assistant.
- Expert bicycle mechanics.